Join the Marketing Rebel Insider’s Club for One Dollar
What if legendary copywriter John Carlton put a vast library of his best stuff into a locked site and gave you total access to the contents…for one dollar?
If you know about the huge fees John commands for is his work you would probably think this was a scam.
Fear not. It IS legit.
John has just opened the doors to this vault…more like a treasure trove…he calls the Marketing Rebel Insider’s Club.
And, not only have they packed this site with gems like his infamous Copywriting Crash Course, take a gander at the other gems you will find inside;
- The awesome "Get Your Emails Delivered, Read and Acted On" video series.
- His personal interviews with marketing masters Gary Halbert and Dan Kennedy
- All the videos from all the elite Copywriting Sweatshop and Hot Seat seminars John has hosted
- Teleseminars wheRe John will personally answer as many direct business questions as possible, including solving specific problems and offering detailed advice
- Webinars where John will personally critique and fix sales copy and websites submitted by members like you (Imagine the possibilities…)
- A live, ongoing "marketing laboratory" where John will test-drive the products, services and latest fads you have been wondering about, candidly sharing what works and what bombs
- A sizzling networking area, where you can connect with other entrepreneurs, writers, and marketing whiz kids… to share ideas and set up joint ventures.
Even better, you get it ALL for one buck.
One dollar gets you complete, unrestricted access to everything. You can submit your copy or website for critiques, ask any question you have about bUsiness, gorge on the courses, and enjoy all the privileges of being a full member.
This is an over-the-top invitation for you to give our new Marketing Rebel Insider’s Club a trial look-see. Check it out for a couple of weeks to see for yourself what you get.
There is no hidden catch. One buck, and you’re in. Simple as that. And you have no obligation whatsoever to stay longer than your 2-week trial period.
John is not asking you to make a long-term commitment. This is just a chance for you to see what all the fuss is about.
If you have been looking for extra ammo for your marketing arsenal and have no time or patience for fluff, filler or time-sucking theories, then you owe it to yourself to take a look at this offer today.
Grab it now, while the one buck offer is on the table. Here is the link: Marketing Rebel Insider’s Club
Live long, love life and be well.