Leveraged Simplicity in Marketing Yields Big Returns
Simplifying our message, simplifying our services and simplifying the ways we do business have all made a big impact on our success. Especially when we leveraged our efforts by focusing on doing things that created the highest return first and eliminating low yield activities. We now try to do the what works best and forget the rest.
And if you have ever attained a great level of skill or expertise in something, you know what I am talking about.
When you are a beginner, everything seems difficult, and success seems very complicated. You still have much to learn to be able to see all the angles and take the fastest path to success.
But when you are a pro, everything seems simple, because of your wisdom. This allows you to focus on the necessary components, so you can simplify, and succeed more easily.
Here is a relatively new way you can simplify your marketing, and get the brand exposure you are looking for by leveraging the proven effectiveness of online video. In our tests, it quickly became a keeper … one of the best. The company providing the service I am referring to is prREACH
Once you become an expert at marketing, you understand that it doesn’t need to be complicated.
In a world full of gadgets and gizmos…magic buttons and flavor of the day bright shiny objects it is easy to get complicated. It is easy to get distracted. And it is easy to fall short of the mark.
They have recently taken the marketing power of press releases to the absolute next level.
In our 25 years serving the business community we feel like we had a chance to see it all. Every marketing fad and gimmick out there. These days the growing influence of social media marketing and mobile marketing in every sector has spawned a steady stream of here today, gone tomorrow viral bright shiny objects.
Fortunately, prREACH is NOT one of them.
For the first time ever, press release marketing is being complimented by social media marketing AND video marketing, combining into what prREACH is calling the first ever “viral video social press release.”
Sound complicated? It will make sense when you visit their site, but here’s the bottom line:
For the first time ever, you can have a real anchorperson read your press release live in studio, just like the news you see on TV!
This creates both a written and visual account of anything you’d like to promote about your business…
Bringing you massive social proof, and allowing you to instantly appear as the authority in your niche.
We tested this new service to see if it could in fact simplify and combine other marketing systems into one. We were pleased to find that social media marketing, video marketing, and search engine marketing were all effectively executed by this one system…
And the prREACH private network brings the heat.
It will syndicate your news and promote your company to over eighty different news outlets and video sites. The possible marketing reach from using this service just once is pretty astounding.
In summary, here is a quick recap: prREACH provides relatively new service that has completely revolutionized the PR industry. Any business can now get affordable, viral, video press releases, to market themselves to a huge audience.
25 compelling statistics that show why you need to be using VIDEO Press Releases now!
Wonder why you need to start using VIDEO press releases now? Here are 25 brilliant reasons!
Check out these stats provided by prREACH.
- Videos Increase People’s Understanding Of Your Product Or Service by 74%
- YouTube Is The #2 Search Engine In The World and it’s results are also on the #1 search engine Google!
- One Third Of All Online Activity Is Spent Watching Video
- The Average Internet User Is Exposed To An Average Of 32.2 Videos In A Month.
- Every Day 100 Million Internet Users Watch An Online Video.
- 50% Of Users Watch Business Related Videos On YouTube Once A Week
- 75% Of Users Visit The Marketer’s Website After Viewing A Video
- 75% Of Executives Watch Work-Related Videos On Business Websites At Least Once A Week
- An Average User Spends 16 Minutes 49 Seconds Watching Online Video Ads Every Month
- 80% Of Internet Users Remember The Video Ads They Watch Online
- 26% Of Internet Users Look For More Information After Viewing A Video Ad
- 22% Of Internet Users Visit The Website Named In A Video Ad They Viewed
- After Visiting A Video Ad, 12% Of Viewers Purchase The Specific Product Featured In The Ad
- Website Visitors Are 64% More Likely To Buy A Product On An Online Retail Site After Watching A Video
- Real Estate Listings With Videos Receive 403% More Inquiries Than Those Without Videos
- Click-Through Rates Increase 2-3 Times When Marketers Include A Video In An Email
- Subscriber To Lead Conversation Rates Increase 51% When Video Is Included In Email Marketing Campaign
- 80% Of Your Online Visitors Will Watch A Video, While Only 20 Percent Will Actually Read Content In Its Entirety
- Your Website Is 50 Times More Likely To Appear On The First Page Of A Search Engine Results Page If It Includes Video
- In 30 Days More Video Content Is Uploaded Than All Three Major U.S. T.V. Networks Combined Have Created In 30 Years!!!!
- 90% Of Users Say That Seeing A Video About A Product Is Helpful In The Decision Process
- 45.5% Of Internet Users View At Least One Video Online Over The Course Of A Month
- 45% Of Viewers Will Stop Watching A Video After 1 Minute & 60% By 2 Minutes
- 72 Hours Of Video Are Uploaded To YouTube Every Minute
- An Introductory Company Email That Includes A Video Receives An Increase Click-Through Rate By 96%